Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hi!

I hope you haven't all given up on me.
We've finally moved into our new house, but we don't have internet there yet.

My office kind of frowns on internet for personal stuff....and I can't focus enough to write anything worth reading here, anyway.

A few thoughts:
At Mars Hill, they have one adult assigned to each child, as a mentor. Could we do that at my church? That would be very cool, but we have a rough time even finding enough people to teach classes...

I emailed Lambert asking for samples of their curriculum, and instead, they sent me an order form. Has anyone else out there used Lambert? Al Bugg sent me a wonderful packet of materials, and he recommends them. We'll see.

And also our kids are a little ambivalent to their new teachers. I hope they chill out about that--the couple teaching them are very sweet people.

That's really all I can write here. It's just too crazy and distracting, and I'm not really supposed to be doing this anyway.

Teaching teen girls to make communion bread tonight....should be interesting.

That's all folks. I'll be back to regular updates whenever we get our magical internet from the sky.

No comments: